On Tuesday 29th of October Olaf Vroom (NDW) & Rob Schuurbiers (Simacan) will speak on the OpenLR Conference organised by TomTom. The OpenLR conference will take place in the headquarters of the German Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt).
The presentation will be titled “Road to a nationwide OpenLR implementation” and will share interesting details and results about the implementation of OpenLR technology on a nationwide scale.
The conference brings together experts of all market sectors from Automotive, Enterprises, Traffic Management Authorities, Research as well as traffic suppliers in order to discuss the technology usage and best practice to implement.
Next to Olaf & Rob the following speakers will share their experiences with OpenLR:
- Dr. Sven Baselau Team Lead at TomTom Traffic & Co-founder of OpenLR
- Jonas Jaderberg IT-Architect at Viati / Representative of the Swedish Transport Administration
- Oliver Jesorsky Product Manager, Navigation Solutions at Elektrobit Automotive
- Thomas Kusche TISA President & Senior Editor at Westdeutscher Rundfunk
- Dr. Hubert Rehborn Research & Development at Daimler
- Ralf-Peter Schäfer Head of TomTom Traffic, Chairman & Co-founder of OpenLR
To learn more about the conference, please contact: TomTom.OpenLR@100zehn.de or read a very interesting interview with Ralf-Peter Schäfer Head of TomTom Traffic, Chairman & Co-founder of OpenLR conducted by GPS Business News.
More information about OpenLR technology: http://www.openlr.org
More information about NDW: http://www.ndw.nu/en
More information about Simacan: https://www.simacan.com