Are you our new local colleague to drive our international growth in the German market? You have an extensive network, knowledge and flexibility to attract new potential customers within the German food retail market to our digital supply chain execution management platform, which aims at a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ delivery experience for all stakeholders.
About the position
In this role, you will be responsible for building the Simacan brand in Germany. Knowledge of the local market as well as a network of c-level supply chain professionals in the German food retail market are vital. With your knowledge of the German grocery/supply chain market, you will be able to engage with our targeted audience. You must be willing to travel in the region and work with the international sales executive to connect with clients. Understanding of the local supply chain processes within targeted customers will enable you to identify opportunities in the existing supply chain process, and where applicable, to identify and help close gaps in the existing offering specific to the German market.
You will work from your home office in Germany and report to our Sales Manager.
- Interest supply chain managers at targeted (food) retailers, and their network partners, in a discovery meeting and proof of concept with the Simacan platform;
- Built and manage a pipeline of target accounts in our CRM tool ;
- Representing Simacan at relevant events in Germany;
- Helping to create specific German sales and marketing materials - including LinkedIn blogs and interviews with relevant influencers;
- Becoming a customer success manager for the first Simacan customers in Germany, assisting the customer with onboarding, helping customers achieve the impact they are looking for in the Simacan platform;
- Identifying missing/nice to have features in the platform for the German market;
- Helping to improve the usability of the Simacan platform on the German market;
- Helping to set up a German office once we have an installed client base.
Simacan is a young and innovative scale-up , based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, with over 55 employees and still growing. The Simacan cloud platform improves the logistics alignment between consumers, web shops, physical shops, DCs, carriers and suppliers, resulting in better supply chain performance at lower costs. We already help Albert Heijn, Jumbo, Bloomon, PostNL and several other organizations to optimise their goods flows.
If the role appeals to you and you meet the requirements for this position, we would like to hear from you via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this exciting role, please call us on (033) 887 4000.
Acquisition for this position by recruiters or agencies is not appreciated.