Your future at Simacan
Simacan is a successful Dutch scale-up that is changing the world of supply chain & logistics. With our Smart Execution Management Platform for Urban Logistics we contribute to making the industry safer, more efficient and sustainable for now and the future of our next generation. As a Sales Executive UK you will have a crucial role in the future success of our company. You will join a high-performing organization with very passionate colleagues who have worked together to make us one of the top 250 growth companies in the Netherlands for 2021. Are you ready to be a part of our journey?
As a highly motivated Sales Executive, you will help us to achieve our growth ambitions by focusing on new business development in the UK market. Thanks to your vision and energy combined with the innovative strength of the Simacan cloud platform, you will succeed in enthusing, motivating and convincing others, both externally and internally. You will help the various stakeholders within the client organization to understand how the concrete solutions offered by the Simacan platform can support their business objectives. Together with the whole Simacan team, but especially with your colleagues from Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, you will identify, develop and optimally seize opportunities within the various market segments.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Together with support of the wider cross-company team, you will conquer the UK market with Simacan’s revolutionary SaaS platform.
- You are fully responsible for approaching, developing and maintaining your own customer portfolio within the Supply Chain sector in the UK.
- You are familiar with data-driven sales; you are able to properly interpret, process and use data to draw up a sales plan.
- You switch quickly and easily with other departments (such as Customer Success, Marketing and Product Management) to ensure that the listing runs smoothly.
- You can work well with targets and keep management proactively informed on your progress.
- You are actively involved in improvement initiatives within the sales team.
Of course we'd love to tell you more about all the things you can contribute to. So if you think this role would suit you, please apply directly below or ask our Recruiter Sebastiaan Cove: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 83796589.
No recruiters or agencies please.