The emphasis will be on platform developments that will revolutionise the provision of information on existing systems in the cabin of transport vehicles. The following project deliverables aim to innovate the platform such that both the organization and software is ready to scale.
1. Self service portal aims to optimize the technical on-boarding and maintenance activities for users to improve time- to-market for new customers and enable the base station-satellite model in which existing customers can easily generate new customers.
2. eCMR aims to integrate digital freight information (e-CMR) through connecting Simacan with eFTI platforms to ensure full end-to-end supply chain visibility; drastically reduced paper load for our customers; instantly available freight information and enable fast and cost- effective management on deviations (waybills).
3. Country specific demonstrations aim to demonstrate whether the new compounds of the Simacan LINK platform are cost- effective for transport businesses and can therefore be the standardised method for FMCG transport in Europe.
4. Partner management program development aims to encourage existing partners, new (foreign) partners and stakeholders in the logistics chain to create alliances that promote digitalisation, standardization, sustainability and efficiency in European transport.
5. Dissemination portfolio aims to create communication material, such as video, blog, event presentations, to maximize the exploitation of the project results.